ORDER POLICY - The following order policies apply to every order placed with the GOAT Store, LLC:
- Any item listed on the GOAT Store, LLC Web site may be ordered at the time of its listing. In the rare event that an ordered item is not in stock, the GOAT Store, LLC will contact the customer and make an exchange for a different item or issue a refund if necessary.
All items sold are guaranteed to work when they reach the customer. The following items are excluded:
- Internal memory backup
- Items listed as "non-working" or "untested" when sold
- In the event an item does not work, the GOAT Store, LLC must be informed to work out an exchange or refund. Please read the Return Policy (Section 4) for specific details.
- All Wisconsin residents will be charged Wisconsin sales tax (Milwaukee County 5.6%).
- A valid customer e-mail address is required for all orders. Any order placed in which the e-mail address provided is invalid will be unconditionally cancelled and payments refunded.
- All orders are subject to the verification of item availability and price. In the event of a discrepancy, the GOAT Store, LLC will contact the customer to make an exchange for a different item, issue a refund, or adjust the total amount due for the order.
- All orders must be placed using the online order form on the GOAT Store, LLC Web site. It is the responsibility of the customer to correctly fill out the online order form.
Items ordered will be held for 14 days awaiting payment:
- If payment has not been received after seven days, the GOAT Store, LLC will notify the customer via e-mail reminding the customer of the order.
- After 14 days of non-payment, the order will expire. The items will no longer be held for the customer and will be re-listed on our web site.
- Customers have the option to ask for payment extension. Payment extensions will be granted on a case-by-case basis and are limited to one extension per order.
- The GOAT Store, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason. In the event an order is canceled by the GOAT Store, LLC, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
- The GOAT Store, LLC reserves the right to update this policy with or without notice.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - The following list shows acceptable payment options for all orders:
- Credit Card - All credit card orders will be processed through the GOAT Store, LLC's Secure Checkout system. For the security of the cardholder, orders will only be shipped to the billing address of the cardholder. All credit card orders are subject to address verification before being shipped. In the event that the address supplied to the order form does not match that of the credit card, the customer will be contacted to provide the correct address. If a matching address cannot be obtained, the order will be cancelled. The cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the order according to their card issuer agreement. Furthermore, you agree to contact us if you have any disagreement with the charges made to your credit card BEFORE contacting your credit card company for the purpose of canceling any charges (*charge-back*). You must contact us stating the reason why you dispute the charges . This will then enable us to assess your complaint and, if justified, credit your card with the disputed amount.
- PayPal - The amount sent through PayPal must be made for the exact amount of the order, not greater or less. The GOAT Store, LLC is not responsible for the activation of a PayPal account on part of the customer.
- Money Order - Money Orders must be made for the exact amount of the order, not greater or less. Orders using a money order will be shipped as soon as possible. The GOAT Store, LLC is not responsible for any expenses in obtaining a money order.
SHIPPING POLICY - The following policies apply to all shipments:
- Every order placed with the GOAT Store, LLC will be charged a shipping and packaging fee. This fee is in addition to the item total of the order.
- The GOAT Store, LLC will ship items to any country where it is legal to do so. Higher shipping rates may apply to international orders. Items are shipped worldwide using the United States Postal Service.
- The GOAT Store, LLC is not responsible for any item lost due to an incorrect mailing address or unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable capabilities of the GOAT Store, LLC.
- Tracking information will be provided to customers when available. Tracking may not be available for all orders.
RETURN POLICY - To handle all returns, we use the following steps:
In the event that a customer wishes to return an item that works, the following are the steps the GOAT Store, LLC uses to handle such a request:
- United States customers must contact the GOAT Store, LLC via e-mail within 7 days of receiving the items. Non-United States customers must contact the GOAT Store, LLC via e-mail within 14 days of receiving the items.
- Upon receiving the product, the GOAT Store, LLC will send a refund to the customer for the price that they paid for the product, minus a 15% restocking fee. The GOAT Store, LLC will not refund shipping prices in this situation.
In the event that a product arrives to the customer in a non-working state, the following are the steps that the GOAT Store, LLC uses to resolve the issue:
- United States customers must contact the GOAT Store, LLC via e-mail within 7 days of receiving the items. Non-United States customers must contact the GOAT Store, LLC via e-mail within 14 days of receiving the items. The e-mail must contain the name of what the broken item is.
- The GOAT Store, LLC will e-mail back any ideas or suggestions that they have to correct the problem.
- If the product still does not work, customers from the United States are asked to return the non-working item to the GOAT Store, LLC using USPS Parcel Post or Priority Mail shipping methods. Customers not from the United States should use local standard shipping methods.
- Upon receiving the product, the GOAT Store, LLC will test the product and either sends out a replacement or refund if it is found to be defective. This shipment will include a check to cover the cost of shipping the item back to us. The GOAT Store, LLC will not cover the cost of insurance, delivery confirmation or international shipping fees due to currency exchange issues.
- Please note that when returning items to us, please package the items using a proper amount of packaging material so that the item is not damaged during the shipping process.